[2023 New] Tumbler Heat Press Machine
SKU: HP-Tumbler-D30oz |
$189.99 $219.99 Save $-30.00
Free Shipping in U.S.
International Shipping Available
Lifetime Customer Support
- Compact Size Design: The size of this heat press machine is only 11.81”x8.27”x9.45” (30x21x24cm, L*W*H) and the weight is only 11lbs. (5kg). It is portable and convenient to take it anywhere. Thanks to the compact design, it won’t take up much room on your table and it is easy to store in cabinet.
- Powerful Heat Printing: The highest temperature can reach 250℃/482℉. Time range is 0-999 seconds. Temperature is adjustable and can be clearly monitored on the display. The transfer is permanently embedded into the items.
- Easy to Use: Simple button control. Temperature and time are adjustable. The machine has alarm and will sound when its temperature and time are ready. A detailed user manual is included.
- Applicable to 11-30oz Straight Tumblers: This heat press machine accommodates 11/15/20/30 OZ straight ceramic/metal/plastic mugs, cups and water bottles. The size of the heater is 10.6” in length and 3.4” in diameter. It can print one large 30oz tumbler or two small mugs in one time (11-15oz).
- Great Equipment for DIY: Tumbler heat press machine is using temperature and pressure to transfer images on items such as ceramic mugs, water bottles, cups etc. It is a great equipment to make your own DIY and gifts for friends and family.
Tumbler press machine is using temperature and pressure with a certain amount of time to transfer images on items, the transfer is permanently embedded into the items.
This heat press machine accommodates 11/15/20/30 OZ straight ceramic/metal/plastic mugs, cups and water bottles. The transfer is permanently embedded into the items.
Preparation before heating
- Design the pattern and size based on the mug’s size.
- Print out pattern on sublimation paper with sublimation ink.
- Cut out the printed pattern.
- Use heat tape to fix the pattern to the mug surface.
- Ordinary ink and paper are not applicable to heat press transfer. Use sublimation ink and sublimation paper for printing.
- The tumbler will be very HOT during and after the transfer. Don't touch the mug bare handed! User protective equipment. Or let the tumblers cools down for a while before taking it out.
- The machine will produce smell during initial uses. Please use the machine in good ventilation room or outside. The smell will gradually disappear after multiple uses.
- The machine is NOT suitable for children to use or for food processing.
- Machine size: 11.81”x8.27”x9.45” (30x21x24cm, L*W*H)
- Heater size: 10.6 inches in length; 3.4 inches in diameter
- Temperature range: 0-250℃(482℉)
- Time range: 0-999 seconds
- Input power: 110V
- Compatibility: 11/15/20/30OZ straight tumblers; ceramic/metal/plastic mugs, cups and water bottles
- Tumblers diameter range: 2.64-3.4 inches
- 1x Tumbler heat press machine