Mebulas Tumbler Heat Transfer Press Machine
SKU: HP-Mug-TiBlue |
- 【What Will You Get】This super value multifunctional tumbler press set included: 1x 30oz tumbler heat press machine with power cord , 1 x sublimation blanks tumbler, 10 x sublimation blanks paper, 2 x Heat resistance gloves, 1 x heat-resistant tape and excellent customer service, plus a 6-months warranty on the whole machine. It is a great equipment to make your own DIY and gifts for friends and family.
- 【Portable & Light-weighted】It is much smaller than the traditional heat press machine and it does not take up much room on your table. It can be taken to anywhere any time. The compact size is also convenient for storage and travel.
- 【Easy to use】Prepare the tumblers with sublimation paper, and then put the tumbler into the heat press machine, set the timer and temperature. Heater can be adjusted by screw knobs according to different size of tumblers.
- 【Wide Applications】This heat press machine accommodates 11/15/20/30 OZ straight ceramic/metal/plastic mugs, cups and water bottles. The transfer is permanently embedded into the items.
- 【Specification】The length of the heater is 10.6 inches (approx. 27cm). It can fit tumblers in 3.4” (approx. 8.6cm) diameter max. The highest temperature can reach 250℃/482℉. Time range is 0-999 seconds,we provide lifetime technical support, 6-month warranty.
- Tumbler press machine is using temperature and pressure with a certain amount of time to transfer images on items, the transfer is permanently embedded into the items.
- This heat press machine accommodates 11/15/20/30 OZ straight ceramic/metal/plastic mugs, cups and water bottles. The transfer is permanently embedded into the items.
Preparation before heating
- Design the pattern and size based on the mug’s size.
- Print out pattern on sublimation paper with sublimation ink.
- Cut out the printed pattern.
- Use heat tape to fix the pattern to the mug surface.
- Ordinary ink and paper are not applicable to heat press transfer. Use sublimation ink and sublimation paper for printing.
- The tumbler will be very HOT during and after the transfer. Don't touch the mug bare handed! User protective equipment. Or let the tumblers cools down for a while before taking it out.
- The machine will produce smell during initial uses. Please use the machine in good ventilation room or outside. The smell will gradually disappear after multiple uses.
- The machine is NOT suitable for children to use or for food processing.
- Machine size: 16 x 12 inches
- Heater size: 10.6 inches in length; 3.4 inches in diameter
- Temperature range: 0-250℃(482℉)
- Time range: 0-999 seconds
- Input power: 110V
- Compatibility: 11/15/20/30OZ straight tumblers; ceramic/metal/plastic mugs, cups and water bottles
- Tumblers diameter range: 2.64-3.4 inches
Display screen is not working
Very easy to use love it
The user manual is easy to read, just follow the instruction. I have no problem to use this tumbler heat press machine.
I bought this heat press kind of on a whim. Don't have much knowledge about it coming in but so far it's been a great machine.
Straight out of the box it's already assembled. Honestly I let it sit a few days dreading having to assemble another machine but to my surprise it was ready to go.
Messed around with a few simple things and it worked great.
Comes with a foldout instruction manual that covers basic operation of the machine to get you up and moving in a hurry.
This was a great addition to our craft assortment. Always wanted to do full color cups and mugs and now makes great gifts for Mothers day, Father's day etc.... Five stars. Will update review after more time with my machine !!
The machine has an easy to use touchscreen design as well as heats up really fast. Was ready to press the first tumbler within 3 minutes of turning it on. When pressure is adjusted correctly, it will evenly press end to end. I used some 20oz tumblers with this machine and I was able to press them at 170c for 35 seconds, rotated 180 degrees and then for another 35 seconds. Check out the finished examples in the photos and see for yourself.